Please Contact Us:
- If you are a part of an agency and would like an invitation to distribute to your clients.
- If you would like to advertise your agency or service, you are welcome to set up a booth or a table.
- If you are a private provider and have clients, you would like to invite.
- No agency is too far away! If you are in the surrounding area of Idaho Falls and would like to attend.
- We will need volunteers! If your agency would like to participate in other ways.
- You must have an invitation flyer to enter.
- If you have not received an invitation from your provider, please have them contact us so we can include them.
- If you are a caregiver of an individual with any disability and they do not receive any services or participate in any therapies please contact us directly.
This is an exclusive event for individuals with disabilities OF ALL AGES. We want to celebrate the families and caregivers of these special ones. Please bring your family.
Vendors and Businesses
- If you have a business and would like to donate to our event, this is a great opportunity!
- Families are given a ticket to redeem for a free treat. We would like to have a variety of items to offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to advertise and to participate in something bigger than us. Any and all treat donations are welcome. Aslo, please consider financially supporting our event with a generous donation.
What to Expect
- Everyone receives a ticket for all activities and a free treat!
- All activities for this day include:
- Corn Pit
- Jumper Pillows
- Pumpkin Canons
- Straw Maze
- Train Rides
- Pdeal Karts
- Horse Rides
- Lots of fun!